Allium schubertii cut flower
Large blooms are resembling some a kind of spacecraft.
The flowers must be bagged individually to protect during transport. The shape is very unusual, you can dry them well, and they smell like honey.
- Family name : monocotyledonous
- Genus : Allium
- Specie : schubertii
- Cultivar :
Name in English:
Name in Dutch:
- Name in Latin: Allium schubertii
- Name in English:
- Name in Dutch: Mimosa
- Growth habit:
- Flower: The long, tubular florets of different lengths result in a simply huge ball of elongated florets.
- Blooming period: March, April
- Color range: Purple/light lilac
- Form: Large blooms are resembling some a kind of spacecraft.
- Stem: Straight
- Vegetative or decorative: Decorative
A stately flower. Excellent as cut flower for both fresh and dried arrangements.
Care and handling
- Longevity :
- Amount of water:
Special care / Remarks:
Fragrance: they smell like honey.
Examples of arrangements with Allium schubertii: