Last week, I went to an exposition from the fashion photographer Tim Walker, titled The Garden of Earthly Delights in the Het Noordbrabants Museum in Den Bosch ( The Netherlands).
Tim Walker made photos inspired by the work De Tuin der Lusten of 15-century Dutch master painter Jheronimus Bosch.
I decided to make a flower arrangement inspired by the works of this two masters.
For your convenience, you can click on some affiliate links.
Materials used for this floral arrangement inspired by the art
- Schinus molle pink peppercorn
- Chaenomeles x superba http://amzn.to/2jz4vS8
- Dianthus caryophyllus ‘St.Cover Sport'
- Dianthus caryophyllus ‘St.Jodiet'
- Gerbera jamesonii Spherical Pompini Bebob
- Hypernicum inodorum ‘Coco Casino’
- Plastic Flower Tubes
- Ikebana scissors
- Industrial water bottle
Watch the video below:
If you love watching (flower) videos online, I will invite you to my YouTube channel. Tune in each week to Ikebana Beautiful to learn more about the arts of flower arranging.