This weeks arrangement is about Balance and Color Combinations. I made it without the use of a kenzan.
Enjoy ‘zen' moments making a flower arrangement with love.
If you don't know what a kenzan is? No worries! Click here: Ikebana tools: What is a kenzan?
For your convenience, you can click on some affiliate links.
Used materials for this arrangement without kenzan:
- Callicarpa boniieri ‘Profusion' (http://amzn.to/2yBIUOW)
- Dianthus caryophyllus St. ‘Star Fire'
- Gerbera jamesonii ‘Davidson'
- Vintage container from Mobach the Netherlands
- Ikebana scissors Ikenobo Okatsune 215-S stainless steel
Callicarpa has purple berries. You can make strong color combinations with this material.
Learn more about ikebana
Enjoy the video below:
If you love watching (flower) videos online, I will invite you to my YouTube channel. Tune in each week to Ikebana Beautiful to learn more about the arts of flower arranging.
Have you already seen my arrangement: A journey through springtime with Ikebana