- Family name: Primulaceae
- Genus: Primula
- Specie: Obconica
- Cultivar: Touch Me
Name in English : Primula
Name in Dutch: Primula or Stengelloze sleutelbloem
- Name in Latin: Primula obconica
- Name in English : Primrose
- Name in Dutch : Sleutelbloem
- Flower: cheerful flower
- Blooming period: March, April
- Leaf: firm, bright green leaves
- Color range : Touch Me is available in 9 magnificent vibrant colors.
- Form: Rond flowers
- Stem: thin stems
A stately flower.
Care and handling
The plant likes a place in half shade. It is important that you keep the soil moist.
Special care / Remarks:
The leaves no longer contain the irritating substance they once had.
Examples of arrangements with Primula: