Why just hang art and photos in your interior when you can add flowers to the mix?! This ten vases will give your floral arrangements a boost.
#1. Dutch Leerdam Copier vase
- facet cut vase
- beautiful octagonal shaped
- dark tinted glass
- Dutch Leerdam glassworks
- designed by Andries Copier
#2. Vintage Cologne pot
- This old Cologne pot can you use for a bold flower arrangement with Hyacinthus and baby Pineapple.
- Beautiful blue colors.
- A stone jar for a casual country style.
#3. Pretty white marble vase
- Display bright Tulips on the coffee table or dining room windowsill with this lovely ornament, or keep it simple and choose a white Lily.
- Both simple and elegant, this is the perfect white marble statement piece to add to any room in your home.
- Make your minimalist statement arrangement in it.
#4. Little Green Ginger Jars
- These classic Ginger Jars are the perfect trio.
- Three simple, clean and green vases that are the perfect decoration for any room. (example)
- Scissors from my private collection.
#5. Crystal blue iced Vase
- This blue Kosta Boda vase makes an attractive visual display on shelves or a coffee table.
- Not only is the color scheme gorgeous, but the shape is authentic and different.
#6. Tulip Vase
#7. Orange Beauty
We never knew that vases could be so blissful. But this vase, my friends, is so ecstatic.
#8. Pretty Antique Crystal vase
- This antique crystal vase makes your flowers shine.
- This classic piece is a perfect match if you enjoy that chic but straightforward aesthetic.
- The materials I used for the arrangement are Ilex and Roses.
#9. Crystal beauty
This crystal beauty is a Kosta Boda vase.
- Gracious and sparkling
- Just stunning.
- A vase that will transform your living space
- In this arrangement, I used Roses and Gloriosa.
#10. Vintage Mobach vase
Vintage Mobach vase with classic ikebana arrangement. Mobach ceramics are Dutch handicraft articles with a modern design and are made in small batches or as a one-off.
- This is my fave vase.
- Made in The Netherlands, Utrecht
- Easy to use for your flower arrangements
- Add a little bit of '70 flare to your home with this beautiful Mobach vase.