How to arrange winter flowers for Christmas or a New Year occasion varies from person to person. In the video, I show you how I make my festive flower arrangement. With lots of green material and a beautiful flower choice. By playing with colors, shapes, and textures, I created an elegant piece.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials used in this festive floral design:
- Cryptomeria japonica cristata (Japanese Cedar)
- Dianthus caryophyllus ‘St.Cover Sport'
- Dianthus caryophyllus ‘St.Jodiet'
- Eucalyptus robusta Géant (swamp mahogany)
- Gerbera jamesonii Spherical Pompini Bebob (this flower I left out at the end of the video)
- Hypericum inodorum ‘Coco Casino’
- Brunia laevis (red)
- Mimosa chiaro di Luna
- Rosa Grande attitude
- Rosa Grand Four seasons
- Schinus molle pink peppercorn
- Ikebana scissors
- Silver planter pot
More flower design tools equipment, tips, and instructions, such as kenzan, scissors, etc. you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgyd5ijAv4U&list=PL1fdBEYWMU-JVlmF5gX1LITQ5TRSibe3R
Have you watched my other favorite #ikebana flowering tutorials yet? Check them out:
** Classic ikebana arrangement with crataegus Paul's Scarlet **
** Say it with leaves | Ikebana arrangement **
Thank you for watching!
// M U S I C
// F O L L O W
// FILMED & EDITED BY DESIREE CASTELIJN
Disclaimer: I have purchased all items with my own money.