Last week, I went to an exposition from the fashion photographer Tim Walker, titled The Garden of Earthly Delights in the Het Noordbrabants Museum in Den Bosch ( The Netherlands).
Tim Walker made photos inspired by the work De Tuin der Lusten of 15-century Dutch master painter Jheronimus Bosch.
I decided to make a flower arrangement inspired by the works of this two masters.
For your convenience, you can click on some affiliate links.
Materials used for this floral arrangement inspired by the art
- Schinus molle pink peppercorn
- Chaenomeles x superba http://amzn.to/2jz4vS8
- Dianthus caryophyllus ‘St.Cover Sport'
- Dianthus caryophyllus ‘St.Jodiet'
- Gerbera jamesonii Spherical Pompini Bebob
- Hypericum inodorum ‘Coco Casino’
- Plastic Flower Tubes
- Ikebana scissors
- Industrial water bottle
Watch the video below:
If you love watching (flower) videos online, I will invite you to my YouTube channel. Tune in each week to Ikebana Beautiful to learn more about the arts of flower arranging.
Ps. If you like this arrangement, then you deffenetlyae interested in this one too: Magic Spring Flower Arrangement in a Vase