► Subscribe to My Channel Here http://bit.ly/Ikebanabeautiful
A Quick Way to Clean your Vases
Cleaning your vases is part of the art of flower arranging.
It's just something that has to be done.
Most vases do not have wide necks to scrub the white film out by hand
Vintage glass containers, for example, are beautiful, but also delicate and can be hard to clean.
Cleaning is necessary because the flowers will last longer the next time you arrange in that vase.
Here is our way of making them sparkle and shine.
- Use one or two Denture Tablets (we use Steradent).
- Break them into pieces if the neck of the vase is very small.
- Put them in the vase.
- Fill the vase with warm water, not very hot.
- Wait for approx. 15 minutes.
- Empty the vase and rinse it with water. Let it dry on the air or dry it with a medium warm hair dryer. DONE!
Enjoy our instruction video. If you have other tips yourself, don't hesitate to share them with us.