An easy step by step video tutorial how to make a floral backdrop.
This floral backdrop can be used for weddings, and events and even in your own home interior.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
White painted Mitsumata
Silver winding wire
Red-White kitchen twine to hang your arrangement
Techniques I utilized in this backdrop:
- Make a supportive construction from Mitsumata branches
- Cut (with Ikebana scissors) the material to the length like to arrange them
- Bind some material together to present them in a nice way
- Arrange the materials on the Mitsumata branch
- Wire to bind the Mitsumata branches
- Raffia to bind the floral material
Enjoy the floral backdrop video below
If you love watching (flower) videos online, I will invite you to my YouTube channel. Tune in each week to Ikebana Beautiful to learn more about the arts of flower arranging.
Tools for flower arranging
Look at my most recent posts on Instagram: