Do you have dessert or rainforest vibes? See how to make your own mini landscape terrarium, as demonstrated by Desiree.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
What You Need:
- Pink Tumbled stones
- Kalanchoe humilis ‘desert surprise'
- Carex brunnea jubilo
- Tillandsia Ionantha Ionantha
- Pincushion moss
- Start by lining the bottom of your glass container with the moss; this gives the bowl its drainage space.
- Layer potting soil on top, pushing down to pack it in.
- Remove the plants from its (plastic)container.
- Create a small hole in the terrarium soil and place the plant carefully.
- Arrange soil around the plant until it can stand upright.
- Repeat with other plants until they are all planted.
- Cover with more soil.
- Put the stones in place.
- Clean the moss.
- Water in your new plants carefully.
- Cover the open places of the moss with sand.
- Decorate with more pink stones.
- Finally, experience the pleasant moment when your ‘green artwork' is ready to become your home-friend.
Watch the whole DIY below:
If you love watching (flower) videos online, I will invite you to my YouTube channel. Tune in each week to Ikebana Beautiful to learn more about the arts of flower arranging.