Make your own Mirco-world by arranging Miniature Flower arrangements. It gives you the opportunity to easily collect interesting materials and express the beauty of flowers and nature on a small scale.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Materials and tools for a Miniature Flower arrangement:
- 5 or more miniature containers or vases
- For example, Lipstick caps, egg-shells, shot glasses, seashells, little baskets, and other small things that can hold water inside.
- Small parts of flowers and plants. (Diplocyclos palmatus)
- A pad to show your designs on, such as wood, lacquer board or washi paper.
- I used my Ikebana scissors to cut the flowers
Take your time to enjoy the video below.
Enjoy the miniature flower arrangement video below
If you love watching (flower) videos online, I will invite you to my YouTube channel. Tune in each week to Ikebana Beautiful to learn more about the arts of flower arranging.