There are many varieties of roses. These modern rose varieties have been hybridized to produce long stem flowers that have good lasting qualities. There is a wide range of varieties and colors to choose from, most roses will last a minimum of 7-10 days after cutting.
- Family name : Rosaseae
- Genus : Rosa
- Specie : Wild roses & Hybrids, Old garden Roses, Modern Roses, Hulthemia, Hesperrhodos, Platyrhodon
- Cultivar :
Name in English: Rose
Name in Dutch: Roos
- Leaf: Oval leaves
- Color range: red, green, yellow, pink, white, peach, orange
- Form : straight flower
- Stem: straight stem with thorns
- Vegetative or decorative: decorative
A stately flower.
All year round
Special care / Remarks :
Fragrance: Some roses have really great fragrance.
Examples of arrangements with Roses:
Roses in this arrangement:
- Rosa grandiflora Glory Days!
- Rosa latin Pompon
- Rosa grandiflora Pride of JanePapaver nudicaule
Powered by Creative Market
Flower Mass Arrangement